SLSA Bronze Medallion and Surf Rescue Certificate
Course content and online learning modules have been updated in 2020
Participants in Bronze training course will get Nationally Recognised Credentials in:
- First Aid
- CPR and perform Defibrillation
- Participate in aquatic rescue operations
- Surf Awareness
After finishing the course the participant will be able to become a volunteer Life-Saver in our patrol teams or do water safety for juniors Nippers.
The Course Consists of:
- Online learning modules and assessments
- 6 Sessions at the Club consisting of both Beach and Classroom activities followed by a final day of scenario based practical assessments.
- Age 15 (by date of final assessment) for Bronze Medallion
- Swim 400m in a pool in 9 minutes
- Age 13 (by date of final assessment) for Surf Rescue Certificate
- Swim 200m in a pool in 5 Minutes
Course fee for 2020/21 has been reduced by 30% to $70 includes access to online modules , certificate, patrol uniform and medallion and first year club patrol membership. Cadets 13-18 can use NSW Active Kids Voucher .
All memberships are completed online at sls.com.au/join/
refer to our website registration guide under Tab “Join us this summer”
If you need help contact firstname.lastname@example.org